Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Health and Social Development Operations
Salary:R 167 808 – R 217 812 per annum (plus benefits)
- Certificate in Enrolled Nursing or equivalent NQF Level 5 qualification
- Valid Code 8 driver’s license
- Legislative requirement from the South African Nursing Council
- 0 – 1 year relevant experience
- Perform enrolled nursing functions under supervision of a registered Nurse or Medical Officer according to the scope of practice
- Plan, organize and implement work tasks
- Implement good governance and risk control processes to ensure compliance to legislation, policies and guidelines
- Implement effective stock and financial control processes
- Provide quality enrolled nursing and support to primary health care services within the ambit of the values and guiding principles of the organisation as well as the nursing profession and scope of practice
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-7427/6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.