Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R156 828 – R203 556 per annum (plus benefits)
Closing Date: 18 September 2015
- Certificate as Enrolled Nurse
- Registration with South African Nursing Council
- Relevant nursing experience
- Monitor vital signs accurately and report abnormalities
- Observe adverse reaction to medication and treatment according to the scope of practice
- Prevent diseases and promote reproductive health and health in general
- Promote infection prevention and control in a health facility
- Ensure proper maintenance and control of stock and equipment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.