GIBB is looking for Graduate Engineers within the Railway Engineering Services Sector in Cape Town. This Sector is looking for a talented professional to complement their team, in the form of a Graduate Engineer. We welcome your application if you believe you meet the requirements for this position
The core purpose of the job is to provide graduates a growth path to gain experience in all signalling engineering aspects (Project management, Design, Site) during their first 4 years. The graduate will shadow a Senior Engineer who prepare and present technical reports internally as well as conduct assignments in the engineering field. These assignments will expose the graduate to the technical aspects of how to plan, organise and control engineering projects.
GIBB’s Railway Engineering Services Sector provides the full spectrum of rail and rail-related services. These services range from specialised requirements (relating to perway, signalling, electrical, rolling stock and operations) to large multi-disciplinary project services, often involving all of these elements
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
• Gain experience in Signalling engineering design reviews
• Gain experience in Signalling project sites
• Gain experience in Signalling installations, testing and commissioning
• Gain experience in all aspects of multi-disciplinary Railway engineering and the interfaces
• Gain experience in engineering management of projects – See more at: https://gibb.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/9109#sthash.tmbA9qHc.dpuf
If these are only some of your best professional traits, then this could be the next step you take in your career:
• BSc / BEng degree: Electronic/Mechatronic/Electrical Engineering
• 0 – 1 years of experience after qualification
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online
Closing Date: 31 July 2016