Ref No: KEM163
Kimberley Ekapa Mining JV invites candidates who are interested in gaining workplace experience in the mining sector in the discipline of Mining Engineering to apply for Graduate Work Experience. The position will be based in Kimberley and will be responsible to assist the underground expansion project team with background work, studies and project documentation.
- Degree in Mining Engineering (BSc or BTech)
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Computer literate in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some experience in an underground or surface mining environment will be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
- Short term planning using a variety of input sources
- Collating of data, analysis there-of and presentation to stakeholders
- Participate in teams according to the organisational standards and principles
- Assist stakeholders in providing quality information and assurance services
- Plan and execute tasks to ensure the attainment of set programme deadline and performance objectives
- Technical risk management
- Planning, coordinating and prioritising
- Analysing and interpretation of information
Preference will be given to children of employees and candidates with the required qualifications who are residing in the local community (Frances Baard District Municipality) and who are citizens of South Africa. Proof of residence will be required. Kimberley Ekapa Mining (KEM) JV is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Policy and internal candidates. Pre-screening, profile testing, assessments, medical and security clearance form part of the recruitment and selection process. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview. Employment of the successful candidate is subject to the aforementioned criteria.
How To Apply
Please complete an application formand forward, together with your CV, qualifications and ID, to email@example.com. Please note that incomplete documentation will not be considered. If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your applications unseccesful.
Closing Date: 04 November 2018
Location: City of Kimberley, Northern Cape