Position:Engineer: Maintenance & Departmental Construction
Department: Roads and Stormwater
Division:Maintenance & Departmental Construction
Salary:R333 780 – R433 248 per annum (Plus benefits)
- B Eng or B-Tech Civil Engineering
- Valid Code B driver’s licence
- Professional registration will serve as an advantage
- Extensive experience in roads and storm water construction and maintenance
- Identify storm water drainage problems/needs and develop solutions
- Identify roads maintenance related problems/needs and develop solutions
- Maintenance related surveying
- Execute procurement process in respect of quotations and annual tenders
- Compile reports on maintenance and new projects
Applications or CVs to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.