Engen Petroleum has Laboratory In-Service Trainee opportunity at the Lubes Oil Blend Plan in KwaZulu-Natal. The primary role of the Lab In-service Trainee is the carrying out of specialised analysis in support of the production teams, and supporting problem solving, continuous improvement initiatives and training.
Engen is a South African market leader in the refined petroleum products with operations in multiple African countries. Engen Petroleum offers huge scope to skilled professionals in a wide range of disciplines.
On completion of this in-servicetrainee programme, the learner will be able to
• Receive sample, conduct, produce and interpret test results
• Provide efficient customer service
• Utilise and maintain equipment optimally
• Product Testing
• Customer Service
• Equipment Management
• Registered National Diploma Analytical Chemistry student at an accredited academic Institution (University of Technology)
• Currently completing 2nd year subjects (S3 & S4) and meets the institution’s requirements to complete In-service training in 2017
• Provide copy of academic transcript
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Innovative thinker
• Assertive and pro-active
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply