Department: Facilities Management and Real Estate
Salary:R 116 112 – R 150 684 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Code EC 1 driver’s licence with PrDP
- Ability to read and write
- Relevant experience
- Convey workers to their workplace
- Transport tools, equipment and materials to site
- Ensure safe work procedures are adhered to at all times using a checklist
- Attend to the daily maintenance of the vehicle and have it serviced when required
- Issue instructions to subordinates
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7771/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.