Salary:R84 372 – R106 968 per annum (plus benefits)
- Code 08 driver’s license with PrDP
- Relevant experience
- Render an effective and efficient driving service to the department
- Provide a messenger service to the department to facilitate service delivery to ensure that the documents reach the appropriate person
- Ensure that Council vehicle is in good condition at all times so that a reliable messenger and driving service can be delivered on behalf of the department
- Ensure that own work is in line with work control and safety requirements to minimise accidents
- Do own work well in order to prevent financial losses
- Be part of a culture that treats people well, builds relationships and keeps customers happy to improve customer relations
- Check own work and ask for on the job training when needed
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.