Salary:R89 436 – R113 388 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Drivers licence
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- Effectively and safely deliver or collect records, mail or goods
- Plan and organise daily tasks effectively
- Ensure that all driver and transportation tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed to with management
- Ensure work is completed well and that it meets agreed upon goals and targets
- Ensure work is in line with control and safety requirements by following and keeping abreast of applicable legislation
- Minimise costs in the department by doing work well
- Customer service and People management
- Ensure effective service delivery
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.