Discovery is offering a Service Desk Administrator Internship opportunity in Sandton. The Internship programme is for learners/students who have completed their IT qualification and require work experience.
• Ensure that all queries are logged and recorded within the relevant systems.
• Ensure that all received queries are attended to within the agreed Service Level.
• Ensure that the set performance criteria with regard to quality assurance are met.
• Ensure that all queries are managed effectively within the set timeframes so that all calls are resolved in accordance to agreed business processes and standards.
• Investigation and understanding of reported queries to obtain a clear understanding of what the actual requirements are. Understand impact of the query to business in order to apply the relevant priority.
• Maintain customer focus throughout the resolution of calls, ensuring that the query is resolved within the shortest possible time.
• On an ongoing basis present a professional image and service delivery to all clients.
• Provide input as required to Team Leaders and Management on optimising internal processes and SLA’s.
• NB: The role is not limited to the key outputs mentioned above
• IT related diploma/degree No experience required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Trouble shooting and fault diagnosis
• Analytical and logical thinker
• Ability to deal with difficult clients
• Ability to work under pressure
• Interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and driven
• Team Player
• Attention to detail
• Good time management
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong technical ability
How to apply?
Click HERE to apply online
Closing date: 18 November 2016.