CLOSING DATE: 13 November 2015
The Department of Public Works (invites aspirant graduates to participate in the depart mental Young Professionals Programme in the Built Environment and Property Sectors.
- The Young Professionals Programme provides structured training and mentorship for candidates who are pursuing professional registration with relevant statutory councils. DPW wants to recruit graduates in:
- Engineering (Civil, Structural, Transport, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Hydrology) .
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Landscape Architecture
- Urban and Regional Planning .
- Water Care
- Property Studies .
- Interior Design
- Possess a university degree
- Be registered with the relevant statutory councils or register within 6 months from the date of appointment
- Be South African citizens be tween 18-35 years
- Possess a driver’s licence or obtain the licence within 6 months .
Women candidates are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
- Complete Z83 Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Certified copies of an Identity Document
- Grade 12 and university degree certificates; academic transcript and a driver’s licence
Head Office: The Director – General, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X65, Pretoria 0001 or Central Government Offices Building, Corner of Vermeulen (Madiba) and Bosman Streets, Pretoria
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Ms Vuyo Sibeko -012 406 1347 Mr. James Maitsapo – 0124061350