Closing Date: 18 May 2016
Durations: Fixed Term Contract (6 – 12 Months)
Remuneration Package: R 163 241
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has 7 Data Capturing Administrator vacancies available within the Loans and Bursaries Department (Historical Debt Project). The positions will be reporting to the Manager: Historical Debt. This role will capture Historical Debt Claims that have been audited, verified and approved for capturing by the verification team. The role will ensure that claims are captured accurately and approved for payment.
Capturing of Approved Claims
• Capturing of claims that have been approved for capturing by the verification team.
• Ensure that claims are accurately captured and ready for the next step
• Meet the agreed upon daily target for claims to be captured.
• Reconciliation and Reporting on claims captured for management
• Ensure accurate filing and storing of captured claims
Monitoring and Reporting
• Provide information to management regarding the status of claims capturing
• Monitor any suspected irregularities and or suspected fraud and timeously alert management of the same.
• Report to management for guidance and assistance in carrying out all administrative functions.
• Grade 12 (matric) or NQF level equivalent
• At least one year proven data capturing experience
• PC Literacy and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work shifts
Beneficial skills and experience
• Understanding and experience of the higher and further education and training sector in South Africa
• Fluency in other South African languages
• Good knowledge of the processes together with the relevant policies, business rules, procedures and SLAs including how to process the different claims received
• Knowledge and experience of workflow systems such as OpenText
How to Apply?
Interested applicants should send detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic qualifications and names of three contactable referees to Ms. Bronwyn Parry via email email@example.com. NSFAS do not consider late applications.
GO HERE to view post