Closing Date: 03 June 2016
Guardrisk Allied Products and Services invites applications for a Data Capturer Learnership at their Admed Operation in Sandton.
• Data capturing in respect of medical gap Short Term Insurance Products.
• Ensuring that the principles and outcomes of TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) are practised and achieved in all duties performed and services provided to Admed customers.
• The Guardrisk Group is the world’s largest specialist cell captive insurance group of its kind and is the leading alternative risk transfer provider in South Africa comprising a short-term insurer, life insurer and an underwriting manager (binder holder)
• At least a matric qualification with a pass in the subject of typingor computer science
• Basic computer skills (MS Office suite)
• At least 6 months’ administration / information capturing experience
The incumbent will be responsible for
• Receiving of new applications and claims and where applicable, queries via e-mail and facsimile
• Accurately and completely capturing of new applications and pre-capturing of new claims onto MAGPI on the same day or within 24 hours of receipt
• Interacting with customers telephonically or via e-mail in respect of incomplete / incorrect personal details on application forms or claim forms
• Responding to queries received on the same day or within 24 hours of receipt
• Ensuring a high level of customer service when liaising with individual and corporate customers, intermediaries, binder holders and colleagues
• Managing of difficult and / or irate customers in a courteous, polite and calm manner
• Where requested, providing support to the front line team for inbound call overflows, query handling, complaints handling and mailbox coordination
• Ensuring that the principles of TCF are delivered across every function performed, with a specific focus on the achievement of TCF Outcome 6 (Customers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint)
• Ability to capture data with speed and accuracy
• Resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Computer literate with strong typing capability
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
• Disciplined and reliable
• Adaptability and willing to go the extra mile where necessary
• Organized and focused
• Results and solutions driven
• Good communication skills and ability to professionally manage customers
• A team player
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply