Salary:R200 304 – R259 992 per annum (plus benefits)
- Downloading and Analysing bank statements to the financial system
- Daily Balancing of cashbook and income schedules
- Daily coding and matching of income receipts and bank deposits
- Compiling Refer to Drawer Register for Revenue Management Division
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation
- Following up and correcting outstanding reconciliation items
- Monthly Balancing general ledger bank suspense votes
- Compiling and processing general ledger journals
- Supplying information for year-end and budget purposes
- Adhering to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
- ND Accounting / B Com Accounting
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.