South African Breweries invites applications for Contact Centre Learnerships in Linbro Park.
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles related to supporting the drive to increase brand equity, sales volumes, market share and corporate reputation by providing telephonic support to customers, establishing good customer relations and by marketing the company’s products and services.
The Learnership runs over a period of 12 months. To successfully complete the programme, the learner must obtain a minimum value of 120 credits. Through the completion of the Learnership, they will receive a National Certificate: Contact Centre Support NQF 2
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12/Matric with Maths, and English as the home language or at least a first additional language
• Applicants must be unemployed
• No Experience required
• Attention to detail
• Self Motivated and self starter
• Customer interaction skills
• Telephone skills and etiquette
• Customer focused attitude
• Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team
The learner will be exposed to:
• Completion of all documented basic call handling processes within the CIC department
• Query response handling
• Administrative functions related to the department
• Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
• Maintaining of internal and external customer service and satisfaction levels
• Providing timeous customer feedback
• Educating the customer in the use of the company products and services
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online