The awarding of bursaries and training opportunities is at the sole discretion of Columbus Stainless, taking into account factors considered relevant, including but not limited to our Employment Equity goals. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our bursary program offers not only financial assistance – you may have the opportunity to supplement your learning through progression to our highly regarded specialised in-house training program on completion of your Degree.
B.Eng. Physical Metallurgy or B.Sc. Material Sciences, to be in 2nd year of studies in 2021, with an average of 60% or more.
- Bursary Applicant: B.Eng Physical Metallurgy/ B.Sc. Material Science/Chemical Engineering: 4th year student in 2021
B.Eng Physical Metallurgy/ B.Sc. Material Science/Chemical Engineering student – 4th year 2021, with an average of 60% or more.
Process Instrumentation student, 2nd year of study in 2021, with an average of 60% or more.
National Diploma Mechanical Engineering, 2nd year student in 2021.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded)
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (on institutes letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary registration for 2021 (on institutes letterhead)
Opportunity Closing Date
Monday, February 15, 2021 – 12:00