Do you want to work at one of the coolest, most cutting edge and innovative media companies on the continent. Multichoice requires Industrial Engineering and Data Analyst graduates to fill internship roles in Randburg.
Responsibilities – Data Analyst
• Identification of the need for in depth analytics
• Production of detailed analytics to solve key business problems
• Drive the development of analytics:
• Ensure analytical tracking of recurring business requirements, in identifying online consumer behaviour across all digital products (Apps, mobile and online)
• Prepare and develop appropriate reporting tools to consolidate analytical findings to a wide range of stakeholders including the management team
• Analyse and report on commercial performance through engaging with stakeholders and accessment of business analytical needs.
• Analyse and manage data, through sourcing, validating, manipulating and understanding. Apply intermediate and advanced analysis on data and provide business with clear insights addressing business concerns.
Responsibilities – Industrial Engineering
• Development of business processes across the organisation.
• Analyse business processes across the organisation.
• Analyse the inter-relationships between business processes across the organisation.
• Perform business process impact analysis.
• Identify gaps and improvement opportunities in business processes.
• Process optimisation by designing and re-engineering business processes.
• Design, develop, assist and support the organisation’s process architecture and/or enterprise architecture.
• Ensure that the process architecture is aligned to the organisation’s enterprise architecture.
• Ensure process alignment and integration across the organisation.
• Apply appropriate approaches, methodologies, tools and frameworks.
• Alignment of processes, projects and all business initiatives to the organisation’s strategy.
• Facilitation and monitoring of change management for business process changes.
• Professional reporting
• Conduct research.
• Data Analyst – BSc degree in (Statistics or Actuarial Science or Computer Science )
• Industrial Engineering – B.Commerce/ Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Industrial Engineering