Position:Change Management Practitioner
Department: Human Resource
Division:Organisation Development and Technology
Salary:R 296 460 – R 384 816 per annum (plus benefits)
- BTech in Human Resources or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business
- Develop change management plans per set standards, policies and procedures
- Interact and clearly communicate with various stakeholders on the changes within the organisation
- Plan, conduct and assess various surveys
- Recommend and implement an intervention plans
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of the intervention plans
- Ensure that completed work adhere to governance and legislative requirements
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and SOPs to prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7743
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.