Fujitsu South Africa invites applications for a 12 moths Call Centre Learnership Programme based in in Bloemfontein. The programme will commence in November 2015.
The learners’ core focus will be to provide services in a call centre environment. The Learnership programme comprises structured learning components combined with workplace experience. Learners will be more marketable having gained a recognised qualification as well as workplace experience. The title of the qualification is “Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing Support” NQF level 3.
• Valid and recognised Matric certificate;
• Learners must have successfully passed at least two languages in Matric – of one which MUST be ENGLISH (‘D’ Symbol will be advantageous);
• Must have passed Mathematics at Matric level –non-negotiable (‘D’ symbol would be advantageous);
• Neither currently nor previously have been engaged in post matric studies or formal employment for longer than 2 years;
• Applicants must not have completed or have entered into any previous Learnership programme;
• Must be a South African Citizen;
• Good communication skills (English)both written and spoken;
• Afrikaans would be advantageous;
• Basic computer skills;
• Self-motivated individual with a desire to learn;
• Express a keen interest in administration, call centre and customer service;
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online