Division:Public Transport, Bus Services
Salary:R132 372 – R171 852 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 10
- Code C, EC or EC1 with PrDP
- Bus or truck driving experience
- Driving bus ferrying scholars to and from school and workers to and from their place of work
- Collect money and sell cash tickets
- Issue tickets to passengers with smart cards
- Do special hire trips as and when needed
- Supply information regarding fares and route time to the public
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.