Bargain Books, one of the biggest book retailers in South Africa, with over 63 stores and growing rapidly, is looking for motivated people to join them as Booksellers at Woodlands, The Grove, Fourways Crossing, Highveld, Nelspruit Ilanga Mall, Diep River Factory Shop, Langebaan, Vredenburg, Cape Gate, Bayside, Pinelands, Paarl Mall, Rustenburg & Platinum Square.
As a bookseller you will focus on customer service making sure the customer gets excellent service by delivery on their needs. You will build up your book knowledge every day to build strong relationships with the customer driving up sales.
Qualifications required for this role:
• Minimum of a matric (Grade 12)
• Preferably have experience in retail or a sales environment.
• You could also just be starting out in your career and have a marketing qualification, a degree in English literature or journalism and would like to gain experience in a stimulating learning environment.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Neat and well presented
• Above average communication skills
• Positive and friendly attitude
• Knowledge of books and willing to learn
• Sales skills
• High level of computer literacy
• Physically strong
• Work well under pressure
• Good follow through and commitment
• Work well and support your team
• Prepared to work long hours and alternate weekends.
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply