Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria
- Management Development Learnership– the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 5 Certificate in Management Development.
- Business Analyst Learnership – the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Business Analysis
- Financial Markets Learnership– the qualifying learner will graduate with a NQF Level 6 National Certificate in Financial Markets
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- A completed 3 year tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Risk Management, Information Technology, Marketing, Financial Accounting, Financial Management or Law.
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution.
- Present a professional image
- Verified qualification certificate
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) AND no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 30 on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Not involved in any other studies on the year that the learnership is recruiting for
- Person with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How To Apply
CLOSING DATE: 31 AUGUST 2019