Closing date is 17 March 2017.
Glencore is one of the world’s largest global diversified natural resource companies. Its global network comprises more than 90 offices located in over 50 countries, plus they have over 150 mining and metallurgical sites, offshore oil production assets, farms and agricultural facilities.
Glencore is offering Artisan Engineering Learnerships, to dynamic and result orientated learners. These opportunities are located at the Boshoek Smelter in Rustenburg (Ref. No.22763 – Plat Week)
- Enter into an Engineering Learnership Programme with the MQA SETA
- Undergo institutional training at one of the selected training centres
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the Company
- Technical qualification: N2 with relevant trade theory for Mechanical
- Technical qualification: N3 with relevant trade theory for Electrical or Instrumentation
- Alternatively candidates with a Technical Matric with relevant trade theory or Matric with Mathematics and Physical
- Science may also be considered
- Candidates will be required to undergo aptitude tests or psychometric assessments
- Medically fit.
How to apply
To apply please email your CV to Boshoek.email@example.com or fax it to (014) 573-1239.