Position:Area Manager: Urban Renewal and Flagship Projects
Department: Human Settlement
Salary:R 384 816 – R 499 512 per annum (plus benefits)
- Relevant Built Environment or related degree or equivalent NQF Level 7 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Manage and ensure the developing and implementing of Urban Renewal and Flagship programmes and projects and drive an overall project management plan
- Manage and ensure accountability for delivery of contracted work output within agreed parameters of SOP’s, quality standards and service targets
- Drive and manage strategic internal and external relationships
- Manage and drive the development and implementation of operational plans to meet established annual objectives
- Drive, develop and manage a high performance culture
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7427
Please quote reference number on application.
Note:The successful candidate who does not have the NQF Level 5 Finance Management qualification will be required to obtain it, in terms of the National Treasury Requirement.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.