REF: 257/SSLB/KN/Apprentice Diesel Mechanic/Sasolburg/230117
Recruiter: Cargo Carriers
End Date: 2017-02-06
Available: 01 March 2017
Five vacancies exists for the above mentioned position at our Sasolburg branch. The successful applicants will report to the Technical Trainer
• Grade 12 with mathematics, science
• Level 4 diesel trade theory obtained at a TVET College.
• Preferably previous experience in the diesel trade.
• Preferably code 14 driver’s licence.
In return for your services, the company offers a market related remuneration package associated with the apprenticeship program.
Cargo Carriers is an equal employment opportunity employer.
• Adhere to Company policies and Procedures.
• Attend lectures at the Company’s training centre as well as outsourced training providers.
• Practical training in the workshop.
• Adhere to safety standards.
• Record keeping of job cards and logbooks.
• Theory training.
• Practical training in the workshop at other branches.
• Ad Hoc
• Compliance to SHEQ requirements and applicable legislations
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply online