- Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Relevant experience
Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- Completing Correspondence received, change of addresses, finalisation of account and all other enquiries
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Ordering stationary for counter and telephone personnel
- Supervising of telephone system, make sure every morning that the ACD system is online, monitoring incoming calls
- Payment of municipal accounts
- Maintenance on fax and copy machines
- Supervising the security system
- Supervising and advising junior personnel
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.