WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY ?
To qualify for the internship programme, you must –
- Be an unemployed graduate under the age of 35
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Have successfully completed the theory component of the N6 qualification at a Public Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) College under the below mentioned discipline/fields of study
- Letter from TVET College stating that the student needs placement for “practical “learning.
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship programme
- Applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- Applications must attach a recent copy of the CV, certified copies of: Matric/Grade 12 certificate, academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record) and ID.
- Attach the letter from TVET College stating that the student needs placement for “practical “learning.
- All applications should clearly indicate the Park/Work Station the applicant wishes to be placed at, the relevant Division and Field of study.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation and transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend. SANParks reserves the right to offer Intern accommodation in the National Park as per availability.
- Failure to submit the requested documents/information will result in your application not being considered.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date and place as determined by SANParks
- It is the applicants responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
- All appointments for internships are subject to verification and pre-screening process
- SANParks reserves the right to make an appointment
- Manual applications will not be accepted
- Correspondence will be entered into with shortlisted candidates only.
ENQUIRIES: Kindly contact Valencia Cunningham on 042 2811 557
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.
SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to PDI / HDSA.