- Plan and assign daily operational processes through planning and assigning
- Ensure governance and risk management through compliance with legislation, policies and procedures
- Apply good financial processes and accountability to promote good financial management and clean audit outcome
- Efficiently and effectively attend to customers complaints
- Provide effective and efficient management and apply good work ethics
Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary:R236 436 – R306 900 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12
- Trade Test(Plumber)
- Valid Driver’s Licence with PrDP
- Computer Literacy
- 3-5 Years’ Experience in Plumbing Environment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.