With our unique products, strong brands, global orientation and trailblazing innovations, the Mercedes Benz group of companies is pursuing the ultimate goal of becoming the worlds leading player in the automotive industry.
Pretoria, Zwartkop. The aim of the programme is to actively develop qualified artisans with learning potential.
The programme also seeks to address the following:
• To equip learners with the relevant knowledge; the technical skills relating to our brands as well as the inter-personal skills critical for success in a corporate environment.
• The programme will be delivered in partnership with our dealerships to maximise learning and exposure to our value chain. Candidates will be continuously assessed throughout the programme and those who successfully complete the programme will be considered for permanent employment at MBSA.
• Qualified Artisan with relevant trade in Motor Mechanics, Diesel Mechanics or Automotive Electrician.
• In possession of a Trade Test Certificate issued by an accredited Institution, Artisans that qualified under Section 13 in the MerSETA sector and Section 28 are preferred
• Willingness to continuously engage in training and development
• Computer literate
• N6 preferable
How to apply?
Click HERE to apply online
Closing Date: 21 November 2016