- Grade 10
- Code C1 Driver’s Licence with applicable PrDP
- Road Marking Certificate
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
Department: Roads and Stormwater
Division:Maintenance – Signs & Marking
Salary:R98 340 – R127 658 per annum (plus benefits)
- Organize loading/offloading of material and equipment as well as safe storage by General Workers
- Safeguard site
- Ensure that work of a good quality is executed
- Record daily tasks on job cards
- Organise and supervise site cleaning
- Operate road marking equipment and hand tools
- Assist with setting out of road markings in terms of SARTSM specifications
- Prepare, erect and replace road traffic signs
- Supervise cleaning of equipment
- Transport personnel and equipment
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- Postal Address: PO Box 15, Brakpan 1540
- Enquiries: 011 999-7785/7883/7840/7845/7743/8170/7789
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.