Eskom is offering Instrumentation Artisan learnerships at Lethabo Power Station, Free State. Incumbents will be afforded both institutionalised and on- the-job training and will be given an opportunity to attain a trade test certificate.
The energy industry is transforming and Eskom is playing a leading role in the delivery of energy to millions of customers countrywide. Since companies are shaped by its people, we at Eskom are always looking for highly skilled professionals who want to make an impact.
• Remove and replace faulty equipment under supervision
• Repair equipment under supervision
• Install, maintain and commission plant equipment under supervision
• Inspection of plant equipment under supervision
• Participate in classroom and / or workshop training
• N3 with Mathematics, Physical Science or Engineering Science
• English as a second language
• No experience required
Skills and Competencies
• Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
• Good understanding of thermodynamics
• Verbal and written skills
• Reading and / or studying skills
• Questions skills
• Safety consciousness
• Have ability to understand and retain technical concept
• Good emotional resilience
• Team player
• Have ability to perform physical work and climb stairs
• Fine moto skills
• Good balance, good eye, hand feet co-ordination
• Good colour vision
• Comfortable with heights
• Good depth perceptions
• Good visual activity
• Good hearing ability
• Heat tolerance
How to apply?
Click HERE to apply online
Closing date is 31 October 2016.