Applications are invited for Practical trainees who need to complete their P1 and P2 requirements in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Mining Engineering
- Applicants must be from the Mpumalanga towns of Emalahleni (Witbank), Ogies and Kriel.
- A Comprehensive CV, ID copy with your latest academic results.
- Proof of residence.
- Valid Medical certificate of fitness as a requirement of the Mine Health & Safety Act.
THE PRACTICAL TRAINING COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
- The Experiential learning for 12 months in order to obtain a Diploma. The training will be conducted as per the log book.
- The company offers a monthly stipend.
By applying for the position, you consent to Glencore collecting, storing, using, destroying and processing in any other manner personal information for purposes of attending to this advertisement, and/or all matters relating thereto, including the disclosure to third parties of such personal information for purposes of confirming such personal information. In the event you do not hear from the Company within a period of 21 days after the closing date of applications, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful. The CV’s of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.
How To Apply
Those who wish to apply must submit a comprehensive CV with Academic record, ID copy, letter from Institution and proof of residence stating the Practical Training requirement to:
Email: email@example.com Apply Online for the Glencore: P1 & P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme 2018 or Drop off your application at: The Group Training Centre, IS 31 Blesbokfontein Farm, District Bethal, 2310
Closing Date: 03 November 2017