Division:Public Transport Operations
Salary:R200 304 – R259 992 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- Communication skills
- Writing skills
- Computer literacy
- 5 years Bus Driver and 3 years Bus Inspector experience
- Plan, oversee and control daily inspections on buses and bus routes to ensure that passengers have valid tickets and coupons to prevent irregularities and financial losses for the bus service
- Report all defects and abnormalities found on buses to ensure that it is corrected
- Give instruction to the Inspectors and Bus Drivers to ensure optimal job performance
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Postal Address: Private Bag X014, Benoni, 1500
- Enquiries: 011 999-6358/6356
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.