Department: Health and Social Development
Division:Primary Health Care
Salary:R425 280 – R583 440 per annum (plus benefits)
- B. Pharm Degree
- Registration with the Pharmacy Council
- Driver’s License
- Computer Literacy
- Relevant work experience
- Render comprehensive professional dispensing service
- Implement good governance and risk control processes
- Implement effective stock and financial control processes
- Provide quality pharmaceutical services which is responsive to the needs of the clients/patients within the ambit of the values and guiding principles of the organisation as well as the pharmacy profession and specialised scope of practice
- Collaborate within a multi-disciplinary team and collaborate intersectorally for effective people management
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.