ADT South Africa, the leading provider of residential & commercial security solutions, is offering an opportunity to join a Technical Learnership to 130 unemployed Matric and N3 graduates. This 12 month programme is based in Midrand, Pinetown, Cape Town and Pretoria. It will run from the 7th November 2016.
The programme is conducted by ADT in conjunction with the industry Services and Security SETA. The programme offers formal training and qualifications in the installation, maintenance and management of alarm systems. During the course of the programme, the individual will be appointed as a Technical Learner and complete practical work as well as formal instruction.
The programme aims to establish ADT South Africa as a “talent manufacturer” by attracting and retaining high potential talent and establishing a pool of future leaders and specialists for ADT. Upon successful completion of the learnership the candidates will be eligible to apply for roles within the business as Installation Technicians.
- Grade 12 or N3 (Mathematics and Science at Matric level Essential
- Valid Driver’s license essential as travel in the role is required
- Interest in a technical qualification and career
- Handle pressure well
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail and Standard Operating Procedures
- Thorough execution on projects and tasks
How to apply?
Click HERE to apply online