Location: Gauteng,Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 09 October 2015
Roedean School seeks to employ a highly competent and experienced Administrative / photocopying clerk with effect from 1 January 2016
The incumbent must have the relevant experience to successfully perform duties normally associated with general administrative positions.
Core job responsibilities would include:
• sorting and distributing of internal mail;
• taking and distributing of messages;
• timeous completion of photocopying tasks, meter readings and printouts;
• stock control and administration of the fixed asset register;
• daily checking of printers and photocopy machines;
• responding to emails.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• matric plus relevant admin experience;
• good computer literacy skills in the full Microsoft Office Suite;
• previous experience in an Administrative role working in a school environment would be advantageous.
• an excellent command of English (both verbal and written communication) is essential;
• highly developed interpersonal skills using tact, patience and courtesy;
• good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and to be able to manage multiple critical deadlines with resourceful confidence and detail orientation; a high level of energy, integrity and confidentiality.
• Salary – To be discussed
The school reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if we do not contact you by 9th October 2015
How to Apply?
Click HERE to apply