Department: Waste Management
Salary:R185 640 – R254 652 per annum (plus benefits)
- Relevant National Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management/Administration/Public Management
- Computer Literacy
- Valid Driver’s License Code B (8)
- Relevant experience
- Plan for short, medium long term administrative functions of the Waste Management Services Department Operations Division
- Monitor and maintenance of all Human Resources administrative and support related functions
- Maintain sustainable systems in respect of the office Administration, Asset management, Personnel Registers, Services Rendered, Operational costs
- Control of operational expenditure, use of facilities, payment of service providers and movement of movable asset
- Ensure excellent liaison with Stakeholders
- Provide Advice/Guidance to the work force within Waste Management Services Department Operations Division
- Ensure performance of efficient and effective Human Resources administrative and support activities
- Impart skills to employees in the department
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.