- Relevant National Diploma or equivalent
- Relevant experience
- Ensure all administrative tasks are performed to the highest level of quality standards as agreed to with management
- Ensure accountability in accordance with the asset management policy
- Submission of items for approval by relevant committee
- Provide feedback on matters requiring attention
- Ensure continuation of service delivery
- Ensure work functions are implemented in accordance with governance and risk management legislation
- Prevent and reduce wastage on financial resources and escalate associated risk
- Improve customer relations and to ensure service delivery imperatives are achieved
- Increase productivity and ensure good relationships within the department
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.