Salary:Remuneration at the total cost to Council salary (R285 177 – R356 307) of which (R188 964 – R245 268) is basic salary
- Grade 12
- Computer literate
- Relevant experience
- Ensure flow of information and compliance with all relevant statutory requirements
- Ensure effective and efficient office management and compliance with all relevant statutory requirements
- Ensure fair labour practice
- Ensure effective and efficient financial administrative process within the division and compliance with all relevant statutory requirements
- Ensure safe asset record keeping and compliance with all statutory requirements
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.