Department: Customer Relations Management
Salary:R98 340 – R127 668 per annum (plus benefits)
- NQF 4
- Administration certificate
- Relevant experience in a similar environment
- Apply effective data management and administrative duties for effective record keeping as per set standards, policies and procedures
- Effectively utilise resources allocated to the job
- Escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues
- Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion and escalate unresolved problems
- Ensure that completed work adheres to governance and legislative requirements
- Ensure that financial administrative delivery processes comply with internal control and governance policies and procedures
- Ensure effective service delivery
- Practice people management in order to achieve and optimize operational performance
Applications or CVs and copies of qualifications, identity document and driver’s license (if applicable), to be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Postal Address: PO Box 13, Kempton Park,1620
- Enquiries: 011 999 3611/3619/3608/3612/3615/3616/1742
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.