Both SA CAA licenced and unlicenced candidates are welcome to apply.
Applications are invited from dynamic candidates who:
- Are able to work on their own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit
- Are well groomed
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.68m
- Are in possession of a Grade 12 certificate
- Have good customer care skills and can communicate in English
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessment, interviews, a security check, a medical examination, and a psychometric evaluation
- Have the ability to swim
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents
- Are in possession of a valid passport
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport
- Have access to transport
- Are between 21 and 28 years of age.
Fly Airlink invites applications from all population groups to apply for their Flight Attendant Vacancy.
- A clear full-length photograph
- A certified copy of grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- A certified copy of valid passport
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher Grade D or Standard Grade C
- A brief employment history and a letter of motivation.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their CV’s with reference number: FA – CPT – 0119