The Robben Island Museum invites applications for a 12 months finance internship. This temporary vacancy will report to the Revenue Manager, the incumbent will be responsible to ascertain the extent of compliance and review the systems established to ensure compliance with government policies, plans and procedure, laws and regulations which have impact on operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project reporting;
- Checking for budget and internal control purpose;
- Developing templates/reports in Excel format;
- Ad hoc reports.
- Finance related qualification e.g B com degree, National Diploma in (Accounting, Management Accounting, Taxation, Internal Auditing);
- Good academic record;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong accounting skills;
- Computer literate (Ms Office Suite);
- Excel proficient;
- Experience with an accounting package;
- Proficient in other Microsoft programs;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Improve filing systems and maintain – filing / achieving of hard and soft copies
- Logical thinker;
- Deadline driven and mature enough to handle pressure.
How to apply
Forward a detailed cv, accompanied by certified copies your ID and qualification certificates as well as contactable referees, to email@example.com by no later than 10 July 2017. Please note your attachment should not exceed 10 MB.
Note : If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – Robben Island Museum